Ready to ship out from Dallas in 24 hours！
Normally you will receive the package in 2-3 days after we ship out.
Due to the surge in Oximeter, the supply falls short of demand. Your orders will be randomly fulfilled from BLUE or PURPLE.
You can now measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate in the privacy of your own home by putting your finger in Finger Pulse Oximeter.
Get a Quick Pulse Rate and Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels in Seconds!
Track Yore Oxygen Levels in Your Blood from the Comfort of Your Home!
Pulse Oximetry is a Noninvasive and Painless Test that Measures Your Oxygen Saturation Level or the Oxygen Levels in Your Blood.
The pulse oximeter is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe.
It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
Importance of Oxygen in the Blood.
The fact that oxygen is essential to human life is well known. Air that is inhaled contains oxygen. Human lungs are the organs where the inhaled oxygen enters the bloodstream and reaches all the cells in the human body.
The plethysmograph provides a visual representation of your heartbeat and the amount of blood flowing through your blood vessels. It helps determine the optimal time to take a reading.
How Does The Plethysmograph Help?
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Able to use any size pot, pan, cup, etc. with the crossbars installed
2. Clinically tested for accuracy
3. Simple and convenient
The design and size of the pulse oximeter and the protective Pouch makes it easier to carry around everywhere you go.
- Normal arterial oxygen is approximately 75 to 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).
- Values under 60 mm Hg usually indicate the need for supplemental oxygen.
- Normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent.
- Values under 90 percent are considered low with result in hypoxemia.
The causes of hypoxemia can be sleep apnea, asthma crisis, pulmonary infection, etc.
Plethysmograph - The SpO2 Waveform
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the wave amplitude is consistent (as shown in the figure), the pulse oximeter is optimized and readings can be taken.
- Size: 60 x 38 x 30 mm
- SpO2 Range: 35% - 100% and Accuracy: ±2%
- SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-250bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Pulse Rate Resolution: ±1bpm
- Perfusion Index: 0.1% - 10%
- Battery Life: 40 Hours
- OLED Screen and Six Multi-Directional Display
- Powered by: 2 x AAA batteries
- 1 x Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Neck Cord
- 1 x User Manuel